08 May 2017
More members and increased satisfaction
Offshoreenergy.dk’s annual member survey investigates to what extent we provide what our members expect from us as a cluster organisation and innovation network for Denmark’s offshore industry.
We are delighted in the following output from the year's survey:
- There is greater satisfaction with the membership (compared to 2015)
- Several members will recommend others to become a member of Offshoreenergy.dk
- Every fourth member considers that his/her innovation power and competitiveness are managed through Offshoreenergy.dk
- A large majority regards Offshoreenergy.dk as a quality supplier of knowledge, meetings and events. Annual meetings, B2B meetings, go-home meetings and workshops are highly appreciated
- Access to knowledge, networks and business partners is highlighted as a clear gain from the membership
- There is a high degree of satisfaction with both Offshoreenergy.dk's newsletter and website.
There are also areas, which can be strengthened:
- A quarter of our members indicate that Offshoreenergy.dk has helped find relevant international business partners. But a large part demands further international cluster activities, which can bring them together with relevant foreign business partners
- Our members demand even more focus on increased development and innovation
- Particularly members with between 50 and 250 employees are most satisfied. Our largest members with 250+ employees shall experience as much satisfaction with the membership
We listen to our members and in the years to come, we shall work on maintaining what we already do satisfactorily and improve the areas where an increased effort is demanded.
We will strength:
- Our facilitating work on cost-reduction and innovation
- Focus on the largest companies such as motor and trouble owners in the Danish offshore cluster
- Innovation through more cooperation between innovative SMEs and problem solvers. Both from the offshore industry, but also from areas such as digitisation, drones, big data and others.
- The synergy between members by merging all our B2B matchmaking events into one big annual "Offshore Innovation B2B Matchmaking Event".
- The international effort in our focus countries and pave the way for specific cooperation abroad.